You will learn how to use the advanced features of Excel 2010. This course is designed to teach you a basic understanding of Excel 2010 in a practical way. This course incorporates a hands-on approach to learning. You will get a chance to practice some of the advanced features right on a computer.
Excel is the world’s premier spreadsheet software. You can use Excel to analyze numbers, keep track of data, and graphically represent your information.
With Excel 2010, you can manage more data than ever, with increased worksheet and workbook sizes. Excel also makes your job easier by providing an easy to use interface, and an array of powerful tools to help you turn your data into usable information – and better information leads to better decision making!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Add text to a diagram
• Reset a diagram
• Understand the contextual tabs
• Trace dependents of a cell
• Display formulas within the sheet
• Work with comments
• Insert a chart
• Resize and move a chart
• Insert a Pivot Table
• Use the Pivot Table Tools tab
• Choose fields and group data in a Pivot Table
• Change Pivot Table data and refresh the view
• Create a Pivot Chart from a Pivot Table
• Understand formula errors
• Use the Scenario Manager
• Transposing Data from rows to columns
• Group Data
• Add Subtotals