You will learn how to use the advanced features of Word 2007. This course incorporates a hands-on approach to learning. You will get a chance to practice some of the basic features right on a computer. Taking the time to learn about the advanced features of Word 2007 will increase your document creation skills.
Whether you are a business writer, a marketer, or someone who uses the software for general document creation and handling, the skills included in this course will help you maximize your use of many powerful Word 2007 features to create effective, visually attractive, and useful documents.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Use the features of the Word Window: zoom, views, how to arrange windows, splitting a document, and using the document map
• Add ClipArt images and pictures from a file, use the Picture Tools tab, and move or delete added images
• Work with SmartArt by inserting SmartArt shapes, adding, moving or deleting SmartArt images, and making use of the SmartArt Tools tab
• Quickly add tables, text, and styles by using the Table Tools tab features
• Work with synonyms, use the research task pane, translate screen tips into other languages, and set your default language
• Review a document electronically; add and review comments, track and review changes, and compare two documents
• Customize your personal operating environment in Word by minimizing the ribbon, using the Quick Access toolbar, and tweaking the Word color scheme.