To lead your organization you must look beyond your functional role!
The Chicago Institute of Business Online Mini-MBA is a comprehensive business leadership and management development program that provides leading-edge business skills, coaching and leadership training to help propel your career forward.
At the end of this program, you will have been exposed to key management concepts that drive organisational growth. From finance to marketing to human resource management, communication, project management and business leadership, you will gain solid and cohesive insights and understanding of each function and how it contributes to organizational success.
Through many case studies and practical, real life scenarios within the course materials, you will be able to immediately integrate the key take-aways into your everyday role.
While a “Mini-MBA cannot replace the depth of an MBA, they offer a concise and dynamic approach which rapidly prepares you to handle new scenarios as a smart middle manager while strengthening your productivity, confidence and decision-making abilities.
The Mini-MBA Program is great for you if any of the following applies to you:
- You are in middle management and you need the required business knowledge in order to advance in the workplace.
- You do not have the time for an MBA.
- You have experience in one or more key functional areas of business and you wish to improve your general business acumen, leadership skills, and career potential.
- You have at least three to four years total work experience.
- You are an experienced professional currently in transition to another career. You are looking for an opportunity to update your skills, stay abreast of current trends in business, and demonstrate to hiring managers your dedication to professional development.
The Key Benefits include:
- Strengthen your overall business acumen and gain a better understanding of the key functional areas of business, including the frameworks, models and levers that drive organizational success.
- Develop the skills needed to think strategically across different functions in your organization.
- Gain experience in problem-solving and in applying new techniques, strategies and skills.
As you complete each of the thirteen (13) courses in the Chicago Institute of Business Online Mini-MBA Program, you will be able to automatically download each course certificate. When you complete the thirteenth course you will find your Mini-MBA certificate in the "My Certificates" section of your account page.
At the end of your study you will have received a total of fourteen (14) certificates of completion (13 from each course and an overall certificate for this program). We call it the 14-in-1 offer!
Better still should you require a stamped hard copy of your certificate(s), we can deliver same to any address of your choosing anywhere in the world. Simply go to the "Order Hard Copy Certificate" section of your account page.
What are you still waiting for? Enroll now for the Chicago Institute of Business Online Mini-MBA Program and take your place in senior management!